Crosstex® Self Sealing Sterilization Pouches
1. Triple Seal Three separate heat sealed rails secure edges from separation or tearing by instruments. Seals are heated and cooled three times for ultimate strenght.
2. Secure Seal Extra wide chevron seal protects against instrument breaching.
3. Medical Grade Paper Wet strength treated, virgin medical grade paper that meets or exceeds medical pouch standards.
4. Blue Tinted Transparent Film Facilitates both easy instrument viewing and identification of punctures or tears in film.
5. Wide Self-Seal Adhesive Strip Easily and securely seals pouch, providing reliable seal until pouch is opened.
6. Perforated Fold Facilitates easy, accurate folding of adhesive strip to form airtight seal until pouch is opened.
7. Complete Paper-Film Separation Consistently clean separation (peeling) of paper and film is due to high grade materials and adhesives.
8. Thumb Notch Assures easy opening of pouch.
9. Six Corner Tack Seals Prevents corners from curling after sterilization. Tacks resist collection of dust and contaminants near seal.
10. Process Indicator Arrows Arrows change color with sterilization heat, are easily visible, and are compatible with steam and EtO sterilization agents.