Neutral pH formula will not damage or harm instruments/endoscopes. Contains no harsh alkaline components - non-corrosive. May be used as an Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution, Instrument Presoak and/or Evacuation System Cleaner.
To use as Ultrasonic Cleaning Solution:
1. Place required number of tablets in tank and fill with warm water.
2. Clean items for 10 minutes - instruments other than stainless steel (carbon steel, other metals, burs) should be left in for no more than 5 minutes.
3. Rinse and dry thoroughly than proceed with sterilization process.
4. Replace solution when cloudy or at least once per day as stated by OSHA.
To use as Instrument Presoak:
1. Soak instruments for 10 minutes, longer for tougher stains.
2. Do not exceed temperatures of 140°F/60° C
3. Do not leave instruments in solution longer than 24 hours.
To use as Evacuation System Cleaner:
1. Add 2 tablets to 1 gallon of warm water.
2. Draw 1 quart of solution through each suction outlet running system following manufacturer's recommendations.
3. EfferZyme is non-foaming.