EZ-Pierce™ Sealing Films
Easily pierceable, 70 µm thick, polyethylene with acrylic adhesive, EZ-Pierce™ sealing films allow direct sample recovery with single or multichannel pipettors and robotic probes. They are available with or without a printed 96-well alphanumeric template for easy well location. The printed EZ-Pierce™ sealing films also have color-coding dots and white marking areas on each end tab for plate identification. (See EZ-Pierce™ ColorTab™ section below for more details.) Dimensions are 82.6 by 142.9 mm for 96-well plates.
* Easily pierceable with pipet tips or robotic probes
* Inert, chemical resistant
* Functional temperature range -40°C to +90°C
* Printed alphanumeric template version simplifies well location
* Completing application of sealing films by pressing with the accessory plate roller assures a secure uniform seal around all wells.