Jenco GL Series Illuminated Stereo Microscopes
• Save time - no need to refocus when zooming magnification, the GL Series is parfocal and its continuous zoom is available with detentes at 0.5X increments for precise measurements
• Accommodate all users - wide interpupillary adjustment (45 - 75mm) and diopters built in to the eyepieces allow virtually all individuals to work in comfort
• Minimize fatigue - side mounted zoom controls and low positioned focus control with tension adjustment reduce stress and let the user rest in a natural position
• Save Money for years to come - high contrast, flat images are now cost effective and Jenco’s 5 year limited warranty protects your investment.
The remarkably clear, non-distorted 3D image resolved by the GL Series optics is a result of advanced technologies in optical design. The Jenco Greenough design produces lifelike images in a large field of view and presents erect images with astounding depth perception.
• Total Magnification w/10X Eye Piece - 6.5X to 45X
• Zoom Ratio - 7:1
• Illumination - GL7-280/Dual Halogen, GL7-290/Halogen Fluorescent
• Five Year warranty